Friday, April 30, 2010

SEAF!!!


This picture is from last year's Seattle Erotic Art Festival, but as soon as there are some from this year's, which starts TODAY, I will replace and post more. I wish wish wish I could just be beamed to Seattle, because not only does my daughter live there, but I had two of my poems make it into the ten finalists in this year's SEAF Literary Art Showcase (that there is a link with the listing of all the literary artists and their work, including mine!). Hmm. Do you think I'm excited??? You're damn right I'm excited!

Also, the ever effervescent Gina Marie has not only a poem, but a short story AND a photograph in this years show! Wowza!   Also, Jacque, who has a wonderful erotic poetry blog, Black Satin, has two poems in the show too! And they will be attending the show tonight! Also going with Gina is Shanna Germain and BadAssKona. I'm sooooooo jealous! But I have been assured that we'll get a full report. I mean, Naked Girls Reading our poems!

More later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you posted this! The Artists reception was fun last night, met Shana Deon, the Literary Director, who is a fun lady with an outgoing personality--she is really excited about the second year of the Literary competition. The wonderful poem 'Tangle my Hair' by Karen Adams won. It was nice to get to read all of the finalists submissions on display. Looking forward to opening night tonight, wish you were there!

Erobintica said...

!!!! Me too! (wish I were there)