Friday, June 19, 2009

Good Stuff


~It's stopped raining!
~I finished a story I want to sub last night.
~There's only three more days of school after today and then I won't have to get up at 6AM (I am not a morning person).
~I've got a writing group meeting tomorrow - been missing folks.
~There's some good stuff out in blogland - poetry at Sommer's and Craig's - plenty of pretty purple/violet/whatever at Alison's (ya must scroll through all the purple posts) - thoughtful posts & discussions at Donna's and Scarlett's - word talk at Janine's - and one hell of a fun quiz at P.S. Haven's (plugging your ass again Haven!).
~I'm putting together an interview that I did with Randy Lagana, whose artwork I've used in various posts. Hope to get it up this weekend.
~It's stopped raining!
~There's even a hint of sun!
~Mr. Erobintica gets home from business travels tomorrow afternoon!
~ I got buttons AND a Trollop temp tattoo in the mail!

That there picture is of one of Mr. Erobintica's famous sparkler bombs.



4 comments:

Donna said...

Glad things are looking sunnier, Robin! My husband returns from his travels, too, today. Looking forward to that. Thanks for the shout-out :-).

Marina said...

Yay! Happy Friday!

Unknown said...

I'd say that's awesome stuff. Congrats on your story completion and Woohoo to your hubby coming home!

Erobintica said...

Hi Donna - tis always nice when they return, right? ;-)

And yes Marina - oh ye of Think Kink fame!

Thanks Elle. Is nice to see you posting again!