Saturday, February 14, 2009

Under a blanket


of exhaustion today. This week has been a gogogo week and today it's hit me and I'm so tired - it's already past noon and I feel like I'm just waking up.

But I did get up and make crepes with sliced strawberries and whipped jersey cream (I blended up the crepe batter then crawled back into bed while it "sat"). Mochas made with Peet's coffee and more whipped cream. I do love whipped cream! 

Today I'm treating myself. A long walk (to work off the crepes and the lasagna & bread & pain au chocolat I had in NYC last night), some reading (Afternoon Delight is tops on my list), and second most pleasant - some writing time! Most pleasant? Just take a guess - that comes later tonight.

Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day for those that celebrate it!

2 comments:

Marina said...

Hi Robin! Crepes sound great! You've been busy lately - enjoy your day to relax!

Erobintica said...

Hi Marina,

Nice to see you drop in. (((hugs)))