Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Suite news!

Today I got the news that my story "Return to the Nonchalant Inn" will be in next year's Suite Encounters: Hotel Sex Stories, edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel for Cleis Press! Needless to say, I'M THRILLED!!! Due out the middle of next year, it will be my second print publication of my erotica. There's just something about a book with paper and pages and a cover and print. I wasted no time in signing the contract and sending it back. :)

I've been reading Rachel's anthology for years and it is most definitely an honor to be chosen by her for this second anthology of hotel sex stories. I can't wait to see the TOC!

This comes on the heels of the release of Best Erotic Romance, edited by Kristina Wright for Cleis. I've got a story in that, and my next post will be an excerpt from it!

7 comments:

Jo said...

Oh, great, Robin, Congratulations!

Nikki Magennis said...

Ooh, well done, Robin, that's wonderful!

Jeremy Edwards said...

Big, king-size-bed-size congrats... with a minibar and everything! I loved RKB's last hotel-erotica collection, and I know I'll love this one too. I can't wait to read your contribution.

Emerald said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats!

Craig Sorensen said...

Huge congrats! You're on a roll!

Rachel said...

Robin, I'm so happy you'll be in this anthology! And I'm reading Best Erotic Romance now, I'm almost at your story.

Erobintica said...

Thanks everyone!