Monday, January 26, 2009

Craving Figs

Bad blogger. 

I've been so busy elsewhere today (except when trying unsuccessfully to upload a picture here this evening) that I neglected to mention the delectable appetizers over at Shanna Germain's blog - figs stuffed with goat cheese and wrapped in proscuitto, drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with pepper and served oh so warm - I have to make these! Oh, and I just remembered I have an all-day writer's workshop coming up this Saturday - guess I know what I'm bringing. Now to find figs - I'm pretty sure I saw them last time at the store (there is no longer any such thing as seasonal fruit, for better or worse). 

So, if you haven't partaken yet of the progressive feast ala blog, go here and check out the schedule. There might be some crumbs left. You'll have to use your fingers though...



No comments: