Monday, March 9, 2009

A non-post post

I was gonna do up a post here tonight but my brain is just not working. Daylight savings time always messes with me for a day or so. But I'll see what I can do.

The day started out okay, despite the rain and chillier temperatures than yesterday (honestly, it isn't spring yet, so I shouldn't complain).

Alison Tyler used the bed picture I sent to kick off her latest contest. I just thought it would be joining the others at The Boudoir Blog!

I got two packages in the mail. One was a copy of Donna George Storey's book Amorous Woman and the other was a box of swag and other assorted goodies from Sommer Marsden including a copy of Never Have the Same Sex Twice by Alison Tyler.

I'm starting to drown in reading material, but you won't hear me calling for a life preserver - I like being in over my head in this stuff. 

It's funny, there's times when I wonder why I want to be part of this whole eroticaland place. There's a lot of people in my life that don't know I'm doing this and it gets a little ... weird. But then I realize how much fun I'm having and how I now feel more ... complete - does that make sense? I don't know, it's Monday night and DST made me start my day in the dark again - I've still not caught up. 

Speaking of catching up - I'm going to try and get a couple of flashers put up from recent AT contests, plus a couple of little things that have no other home. And there was something else, but my mind is slowing down

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love drowning in reading material. I tend to have three or four books going at once. I feel quite incomplete if I don't have something to read.

Still waiting for the swag to hit my mailbox! I'm so excited!

Erobintica said...

Only 3 or 4? Yesterday I finally shelved some (with their bookmarks firmly in place) because my stack was getting precarious.

Yes, I think a book is a permanent appendage for me. (hmm, now there's a story idea.

patience my dear, patience

Erobintica said...

hmmm, seems I lost a paren there somewhere

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.