Friday, March 27, 2009

Counting Down, Coming Soon

There's a couple of fun things coming up.

First, on Saturday night, March 28, 8:30pm wherever you are, TURN OFF YOUR LIGHTS! Turn off your TV, the computer, the radio. For one hour, enjoy the darkness. A lot of fun can be had in one hour with the lights out! 

Go here to find out more - and sign up!



Then next Tuesday, March 31, no particular time, starts the anxiously awaited, palpitation producing, salivatingly seriously smutty BLOW HARD TOUR 2009! Twelve days, twelve blogs, twelve (and who knows, maybe more) ways to blow one's whistle. (I love this thesaurus.)


Here's the lineup. 
March 31: Sommer Marsden
April 1: Alison Tyler
April 2: Dakota Rebel
April 3: Yours truly
April 4: Cora Zane
April 5: Heidi Champa
April 6: EllaRegina
April 7: Marina St. Clare
April 8: Emerald
April 9: Kristina Wright
April 10: Isabel Kerr
April 11: Neve Black

And now for your viewing pleasure...


6 comments:

Craig Sorensen said...

Great stuff, Robin. Congrats!

Love that smoldering scene from "To Have and Have Not".

Yum!

Erobintica said...

Thanks Craig (though I'm going - what for? - hehehe)

Yeah, I've been holding that scene for a couple of weeks - it was one of the first things that popped into my head when I signed up for BHT09. The other will hopefully be posted on my day to blow - haha. Got my fingers crossed that nobody else uses it before me.

EllaRegina said...

No, but some asshole used it after you because they weren't on top of things in the blogosphere. Well, let it be known that YOU used it first. And I'll take it down from my blog if you'd like.

Erobintica said...

hahaha, no keep it up EllaRegina. But if anyone used the video I found for my turn at the wheel (so to speak) I'll scream! hehehe

EllaRegina said...

Oh, thank you, Robin! It really is a great clip, isn't it? One of the sexiest moments in cinematic history.

Maybe we should have a town meeting about your day's video. :-0

EllaRegina said...

PS I need that thesaurus!!!

My verification word: unlec

It's Yiddish for a blow job that never gets off the ground.