Monday, December 13, 2010

It was two years ago today...


when I started this here blog.

Today, I've spend most of my time writing a piece of erotica. It's actually been awhile since I have. And that it came back today is pretty fucking cool.

These past couple of years have been quite the wild ride. Life-changing. I've met some very cool people and made some good friends. I've published a few stories. I've gotten naked on the internet. I've read my erotic poetry for an audience. I've shared a lot. Some people might think too much. I don't.

It's been hard work, but I'm becoming more and more comfortable in my own skin.

4 comments:

Craig Sorensen said...

Congrats! Awesome that you are getting more comfortable, and growing from the experience.

I look forward to more of your fine writing!

Erobintica said...

Thanks Craig!

Erobintica said...

Oh Marina! ((((((((hugs)))))))) :)

Gina Marie said...

Love you, Robin! Your story and your stories put a big ol' grin on my face.