Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The fucking word of the day

Thank you once again HTMLGIANT for directing me to another wonderful place: the fucking word of the day.  With words like kowtow, milieu, fugacious, and turbid, what's not to love?


From their "About" page:

Let’s say you’re trying to learn the word assiduous.
Here’s the example sentence that dictionary.com gives:
But he was a man who by assiduous reading, through his devotion to literature, had become the quintessential successful gentleman, a man who could hold his own with the most cultivated companions.
and here’s The Fucking Word of the Day’s:
He was crippled by her assiduous dedication to the blow-job she was performing on him.
Now, which one do you think you’ll remember in ten minutes?

5 comments:

Scarlett Greyson said...

FROFL!

;)

I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count...

Craig Sorensen said...

My vocabulary is a bit inappreciable, so I bookmarked that fucker.

Anonymous said...

This site rocks. I'm with Craig--a definite "bookmark." You made my day with this discovery. Thanks, Robin.

Linda

word verification: "pecklet" hehe--I can think of several definitions for that.

Emerald said...

Lol! Haha, thanks Robin. :)

Anonymous said...

No one would forget a crippling blowjob. I make his eyes go to the back of his head, it's the best I can do! ha ha

Secretia