Thursday, March 29, 2012

March out like a wildfire

It's hard to believe it's almost the end of March. Time is flying by as Mr. E and I fix up our house and clear out close to twenty years worth of accumulation. We're hoping we can have it ready for market sometime in April and that the perfect person/people will see it and snatch it up. We want to get up to Maine. You've seen my pictures over the years. I need, no, NEED, to be up there.

But, as a result of all that effort, my blogging has been minimal at best. But there's a bunch of things happening right now and I need to blog about it. So, I'll be blogging up a firestorm over the next week or so, trying to get back in the habit of blogging.

Oh, and this Saturday, I'll be guest blogging at Oh Get A Grip. I was thrilled when Kristina Wright, asked me. This week the theme is "You never forget your first (editor that is)." So check it out. And I'll post a reminder on Saturday.

1 comment:

Craig Sorensen said...

Well, as you know, I can relate. We're still looking for a buyer, still working from home, still trying to keep it all together.


Best of luck in your quest!