Friday, November 4, 2011

Behind the times

For a few minutes I cruised through my blogger "Reading List" at all the posts on blogs I supposedly follow, when I have time. I haven't, and there were so many interesting posts that I wish I had time to read. I feel out-of-touch and behind the times.

And I realized something, just as I was typing that. Because I haven't been reading as much, my mind hasn't been sparked by other people's thoughts as much as it used to. I've been lost in my own over-crowded-with-life-stresses head, and that maybe that has contributed to my lack of inspiration.

I'm going to be away from my day-to-day world for this coming weekend, so maybe it'll give me a chance to catch up some. And I'll keep a notepad handy to jot down ideas for blog posts, etc.

And now I'm going to make myself some tea and write another post. :)

1 comment:

Craig Sorensen said...

I wish you a fertile imagination!