Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How Novel, it's been almost a year

So, last month was NaNoWriMo and though I got something started, about half way through the month, just as it started taking off, I ran in to all sorts of roadblocks - of the mental, emotional, or physical kind (like hitting a deer and having to deal with all that - still don't have my car back). But I like what I have so far and where it's going, so I've decided that's my winter project. In lieu of hibernating.

And I'm coming up on the one year anniversary of starting this blog, on Dec. 13. Guess I'll take some time to look back, and also to get a few items up that I've been meaning to do. Hard to believe it's been almost a year. Wow.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

cant believe that the year is already over....

Anonymous said...

Wow, a year, you must know a lot more than when you started, I have a lot to learn, it's only been 3 months so far for me.

Have a good weekend.

Secretia