Friday, September 18, 2009

I'll shiver ye timbers!


Avast!






First, get ye a pirate name here. Mine is Iron Morgan Bonny. What's yours?






Arrrrrrr - grab some grog and let's belly up to the bung hole.

Been at sea too long? For some fun pirate pick up lines - check out this here bunch. Us lady pirates have some fun ones.

The number one line is

"You. Pants off. Now!"

Sounds good to me. ;-) Methinks I'll celebrate the day by writing some pirate smut.

And ye can always go aft for some booty.

And now, me hearties, some shanties that'll shiver ye timbers.




4 comments:

Craig Sorensen said...

Aye me hearties. 'Tis a fine day for a bit of yo-ho-ho...

Verification word: bless

Hmm...

Erobintica said...

'Tis indeed a fine day me bucko.

bless, huh?

bless me, methinks I'll splice the mainbrace, even though 'tis early still

Danielle said...

hm..i m not good in english pirate talk..but i look good with a eye patch (i have actually one in my goodie-drawer)..does that count???


row row row the boat...laughs*

neve black said...

I have a plaque that used to hang from my back door (the literal back door) and it read:

All ye that enter must surrender the booty.

That plaque is storage for my next back door. :-)

Thanks for being a such a good wench and playing along with Pirate Day.